Summer Colours Week! Green


Summer Savoy - 2
rosettes in green


Today is "Green Day" for our Summer Colours Week we've been hosting here that is blowing me away by the way! The colours have been stunning and if you haven't had a chance yet to check out our flickr pool, it's a definite must-see (or join the fun, there's still time)! I'll be back later this afternoon/evening with a beautiful green collage to summarize the day.

Above: halowrites; maryvican; leefeestudio
Below: 74 Lime Lane; {me}longings; kaitlyn sullivan

lime+pola=happy
green, wood-trimmed wagon in Florence, Italy

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

Martina said...

I love this colour scheme-theme - so inspiring! Makes me want to go and paint right now!

Pilgrim said...

what gorgeous greens! the icy pole against sunlight is divine, but i love the succulents most of all.

Mary said...

I'm really enjoying eneveloping myself in a new color every day! Summer in New England is full of color. Thanks for featuring my Savoy on the beach! ;)

Angela said...

That popsicle shot made my morning! And the succulents are, well, just succulent.

It's a challenge to find green in New Mexico, but I managed to play along on my blog!

EMILY said...

those succulants are so gorg!
x Emily

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Love the images and the green colors! The camera is my fav!

{twiggs} said...

Hello!! I have just discovered this edition colour inspired and i am loving it!! :) It's curious because i have one picture that looks a lot like the ice-cream one!!! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/twiggsinlisbon/4797295562/

Have a sweet day!
Twiggs