Weekend Project: Tennis Anyone?


I'm loving the idea of Danny Seo's book Upcycling: Create Beautiful Things with the Stuff You Already Have.  This is totally up my Poppytalk alley and I'm now on the hunt for some stray tennis balls (perhaps at my nearby park) to create this fun swing.  Tennis balls might be a bit hard to find this time of year but something to most definitely think about as you take the dog for a walk this weekend to save for a spring project!  (Via Apartment Therapy).

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

radmegan said...

This is wonderful! I want to go to there!

vesna said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Very creative, but I'm wondering if it would hold up for people to actually use it?

Mary said...

Is it a swing? I love it, whatever it is...

mikky said...

i really like this, looks like a giant necklace.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com